Monday, January 18, 2010

Good Night


Good Night


Well the day is closing and it has been a pretty good one for a Monday. I got quite a bit done today and I even took time for a break. I got confirmation of my book orders for my classes and they are on the way. How has your day been?


Elise prepared breakfast for dinner this evening. We had waffles, syrup, and sausages with hot coffee. It hit the spot indeed. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at her Mum's playing bridge.


We have started to pack for our upcoming staycation that starts this Wednesday. We will be right here in Tucson at one of the Marriott hotels, thanks to my brother Herman. He gets us great rates and we are very thankful to him for that. Our staycations are really relaxing and we need to take one every now and again.


Well, I had better get back to work. Have a great night and a better tomorrow.

Prost..............


Good Night Jeanne, we will see you on Thursday at around 3:00pm or so, OK?


Janice and Frank , how was your trip to Texas?


Nancy, I hope that you get a chance to follow are blog if you can.


Herman, we will give you a call after we check into the hotel on Wednesday afternoon.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...