Thursday, January 14, 2010

Howdy


Howdy,


Well, Elise and Odette are back from the gym, and now Elise is doing her Wii workout while Odette watches. I am on my third cup of coffee and I have Chris all relaxed and waiting for his massage. Pam will be here shortly to give Elise and Chris a good rubbing, smile.


I have to run to the airbase to get gas and to pay a bill or two and then I will return home. I was honored by Elise's cousin Jon in one the Miami Herald newspaper on the 8th of January 2010. Jon's brother Mike passed away at the age of 57 years young and Jon included me in the obit as one of the survivors of his brother Mike. It is a good feeling to be thought of and I am sure that Mike will be missed by all who knew him. It is very humbling to me.


Well, I had better get ready to run my errands.

Later..............


Jeanne ,did you catch up on your sleep?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...