Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hump Day


It's Hump Day


Mood: Seen The Light


Music listening to: How About Us?


Happy Hump Day


How are you doing this morning? I started the day off at 5:45am caring for Chris. Elise is still watching clouds float by but she will be up soon. It is a nice 67 degrees this morning and the dogs are running around in the yard playing. The coffee is good and I am going for a second cup shortly.


Chris's house is still in a shambles due to the flooding problem we had a few weeks ago, but it looks like the repair work will begin in a couple of days. The problem was caused by a busted and leaking reverse osmosis tank under the kitchen sink, amazing how much damage water can do in a short time.


I have to run to my office this morning to turn in some paper work but other than that I have no plans for today. Chris is chatting up a storm this morning, I guess he is trying to keep up with the birds. I made a comment about care giving in a recent post and I don't want to give the wrong impression at all. I have the ideal job and I would not change any of it ever. My comment was geared toward some family members within and the lack of concern for the efforts and trials that a caregiver endures. I understand that family members have lives of their own and rightly so, but it is expected in my eyes that the members do more and be more supportive of the family member and not just expect the caregiver to be on the job 24/7. Even during family gatherings the task of care giving is still put on the caregiver without any assistance or offering from the family members. I am rambling so I will stop here because I have seen this firsthand from many years.


Well, I had better get busy and do what I do best without regret or prejudice. Have a great day and enjoy.


Later.....................


Good Morning Jeanne.


Sis, how are things in the ATL?


Steph, how are you feeling? How are the girls?


Herman, how are things in St. Louis? We still have no received what you sent for my B-day?


Laura, how are things in Wales?


Ross, a change of direction is always a good thing most of the time.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...