Friday, June 5, 2009

Afternoon




Hello,




How are things going? It has been a pretty good day so far. No major problems as of yet. I attempted to do some yard work earlier and the dust and dirt got me to coughing again and it has made my chest feel congested , so I will leave that alone for a few more days. My dear friend Jeanne told me that I am trying to do to much too soon and I believe that she is correct.




It is starting to get cloudy here in the Old Pueblo and we may get a few drops of rain today or tomorrow. Elise is up in the foothills playing bridge with Jeanne and crew, and the cabinet guy is running late and he will no be here now until around 4:00pm, like I didn't have anything else to do but wait around all day.




I do know one thing I am starting to get hungry and that is a good thing but I will hold out until we have dinner at Buddy's tonight. Well, I had better get Chris up. Have a good evening.


See Ya............




Have a good game today Jeanne.




Above are a couple of pic of Elise and I in Vegas at Gallagher's in New York, New York.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...