Monday, June 1, 2009

Hello


Good Morning,


Mood: Mending


Music listening to: Diamonds and Pearls by Prince


How has everyone doing? I have missed you all. I want to thank everyone for the emails, cards, phone calls and visits while I have been under the weather. I am back at about 90% now and getting better every day. I rarely get sick but when I do it really does me in.


I will catch up with all of my email as soon as I can and I am glad that I have the energy post to our blog. My concern now is that I hope that Elise and Chris don't get the virus because it has been very nasty. When I don't want a cup of coffee it is a sign that I am not feeling well at all, but the coffee this morning was excellent. Have a good day and thanks again to everyone.

Later.....................


Good Morning Jeanne.


Paula and Marty you are wonderful friends.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...