Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Good Night


Good Night,


Well the day is winding down and it has been a fair day. How about yours? I had a little set back this afternoon and I think that I tried to do a little to to much too soon. I had to take a nap because I became very tired, no energy and my cough has returned. I slept for quite a while and I guess I needed that.


At the present time I am feeling much better. We had visitors from Sweden this evening who just showed up with only a short heads up about the visit from Elise's Mom who was informed by Elise's sister Ann. Here I am not well, and we have company here waiting for Ann to show up to take them to dinner. This is Elise's bridge night over at her Mom's home. I cannot stand what I call the three P's. Piss, Poor, Planning. The mindset is this is what I want to happen and I don't care who's is inconvenienced in the process as long as I get to do what I want to do. Unbelievable!! Nuff said, but not forgotten.


We took Chris to his Chiro appointment this afternoon when Brent arrived and I think that he enjoyed this session. Well, I had better go and get back to work with Chris. Have a wonderful evening all.

Cheerio............................


Good Night Jeanne.


Ross, I am getting better daily. How is Denise coming along?


Joe, thank you for the postcard, enjoy your travels, stay safe.


Carol, , thank you so very much for your response about caregivers. We are a breed that is slowly going by the wayside and without the respect and acknowledgement that we deserve. It is good to know that someone understands.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...