Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Guten Tag

Good Morning,

Mood: Cautious, eyes-wide open.

Music listening to: Funky Town

It is Hump Day all. I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is up and about and out taking a early morning walk. The coffee is good this morning nice and hot. Any plans for this Hump Day?

I have to run to run to my office this morning to turn in some paperwork and then I will pack up my suitcase for our stay-cation. We will head out after Brent arrives to care for Chris this afternoon. We are looking forward to the break and we will rest up to get some of the daily stress under control. Did I hear someone say Jack Daniels? If you did you know us very well, smile.

Well, I had better get busy and get this Hump Day rolling. Have a good one and stay safe.

Cheers...............

Good Morning Jeanne.

Ross, you are on a roll today.

Rosie, glad that you are back from your trip safe and sound.

Marcie and Tiger, are you well rested?

Carol, how goes it?

Tangye, it was good to see you yesterday and the boys. I enjoyed holding the baby it brought back a lot of memories.

Sis, how are things in GA? Give a shout out to Shaina.

Jerome and Keshia, how are things in Lawrenceville?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...