Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Buon Giorno

Good Morning,

Mood: Dignified

Music listening to: The Best Of My Love by the Emotions

Well, it is Tuesday so how are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is up and about already this morning. The coffee is good and I am already on my second cup. I have nothing planned for today and I guess that is a good thing, eh?

It is a nice morning and I have the water running on the hedges, and the ivy. I will also water the trees and the other potted plants as well. We have not decided on what to pack as of yet for our stay-cation but we will get it done today. I bought a Wii game called Farm Animals and it is a lot of fun and it will give you a very good workout while you are playing it.

Well, I had better get to it. I hear Elise moving about the house and she is getting herself a cup of coffee right now. Wait a minute she has left to go swimming, it is hard to keep up with her, smile.
Later.................

Good Morning Jeanne.

Steph, have a good one.

Ross, how is the golf game?

Marcie, Tiger how are you this Tuesday morning?

Laura, how are things in Wales?

Carol, anything new around your way?

Janet, what is going on in Sioux City?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...