Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Good Night

Good Evening,

Well, how was your day? It has been another blessed day here in Tucson, but a bit too hot today. Elise and I ran a few errands and afterward we got a Frappacino from Starbucks that hit the spot indeed. After that we went to Fry's and we bought some cheese to include one made with horseradish and let me tell you it is very good. We also bought some prosciutto as well and need I say more?

We returned home and we began to move and arrange a few things over in Chris's house. We are going to move him back in on Thursday, and I know that he will be glad to be back. Chris will be visited by his case manager Jeanne tomorrow and he always enjoys her visits. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is playing bridge at her Mom's. Well, I had better get back to work. Have a good night and sleep well. I am tired this evening for some reason I guess I over did things today. I hurt my left wrist and my left side this morning getting Chris ready for his shower. I do hope that it stops hurting soon.

Chin,chin.

Good Night Jeanne, hey we found some of the cheese and prosciutto roll at Fry's on Grant and Swan.

Cher, what is going on with you?

Claudia, good to hear from you today.

Laura, can we join you on the Queen Mary2?

Janet, how did your day go? Did you get those groceries yet?

Paula and Marty we will see you on Thursday evening.



No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...