Thursday, June 11, 2009

Morning

Good Morning,

Mood: Shocked

Music listening to: Just Got Paid

How are you doing today? I started the day off at 5:30 am caring for Chris.The coffee is on and I am waiting on that first cup. Elise is up and about this morning and it looks like she going to swimming this morning . Do you have any plans for today?

I have to go to have the emissions test done on my car this morning and I hope that I hit it at the right time to avoid the crowds. Brent will be caring for Chris this afternoon and we may go to a movie before we visit Jeanne in the foothills. We will be going to Cody's Beef and Beans for dinner after our visit with Jeanne.

Well, the construction is still going on and we will be glad when it is over so things can get back to normal. Well, I had better get this day rolling. Have a good one and stay safe and be blessed.

Later......................

Good Morning Jeanne.

Steph, how are things?

Carol, how is your day going so far?

Tiger, Marcie any plans for today?

Laura, how are things going in Wales?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...