Friday, June 12, 2009

Howdy

Howdy,

Mood: Eyes Wide Open

Music listening to: Mary Jane by Rick James

How are you this morning? I started the day of at 5:45am caring for Chris. Elise is counting geckos this morning. It is a nice 68 degrees right now here in the Old Pueblo, perfect. Do you have any plans for today? Any for the weekend?

I am going to the DMV to renew my registration this morning and I hope that I beat the crowds. Elise and I saw the movie Hangover yesterday and it is just too funny, we were rolling in the aisles along with everyone else. We had a very nice visit with Jeanne and Angelica yesterday. Jeanne is looking good and it is always a pleasure to see her and to spend some time with her, she is a treasure.

Later in the evening Elise and I went to Cody's Beef and Bean and the food was great. Elise had the chicken special and I had the T-bone. We shared a carafe of Burgundy that was really good. We also shared a small bowl of vanilla ice cream for dessert, a good evening. We returned home and I relieved Brent and I checked on Chris and we called it a night.

Well, I had better get moving, have a great day.

Good Morning Jeanne, thank you for the fantastic visit with you. You are looking good.

Herman, did you get our email about the JW Marriott?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...