Thursday, June 25, 2009

Good Night


Good Night All,


Another good day here in Tucson and I am not complaining one bit. Elise and I went to see The Proposal and it was hilarious. We recommend that you see it as well. After the movie we stopped at Fry's to pick up a few things to take with us over to Paula and Marty's for dinner. We returned home and we played Golf on the Wii until it was time to head out for dinner and a movie at La Placita.


We arrived at Paula and Marty's and it was good to see them. I must tell you that they put out a spread that was excellent. As a matter of fact I had to have seconds, what a treat indeed. We walked over to La Placita to see the movie that was a musical with Gene Kelly and Frank Sinatra. I thought that it was going to be a groaner but I liked it a lot, but we could not stay for the whole showing because we had to get back home to relieve Rosemary.


We got home and I checked on Chris and he is wide awake so here I am adding another entry to our blog. It want be long now and he will be asleep. I will join Elise as soon as he does drift off. We hope that your day was a good one?


Chin, chin.........................


Good Night Jeanne.


JT, hope that the meds are working? What are they?


Mary of Tucson, I hope that your dreams come true, they sound fantastic and very nice.


Paula and Marty, thank you for a very nice evening it was great.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...