Thursday, June 4, 2009

Night


Good Night,


How did your day go? Things went fairly well today as a whole. I didn't get my haircut as I had planned due to Elise reminded me that the massage therapist was due this morning at 9:00am but she was not due until next week. I will get my haircut on another day next week.


Elise and I went to the movies to see the Soloist and it was very good, and well done. We returned home and I took over from Rosemary caring for Chris. Elise gave me a very nice card today hoping that I get back to my old self real soon. I have been taking it easy and I have slowed my pace and I will continue to do so for a few more days.


We are going up into the Phoenix area to attend a anniversary celebration and we will return on Sunday morning. Elise's Mom is going along and so is Elise's sister and some of the members of her family. After the showing at the celebration I plan on resting and getting in some sleep. Well, I had better get back to work with Chris. Have a good night.


Later..................


Good Night Jeanne.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...