Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Morning

Good Morning,

Mood: Cautious

Music listening to: Let's Hear It For The Boys.

Hello, How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:45am caring for Chris. Elise is up and out swimming this morning. I haven't had any coffee as of yet and I am dragging around. Any plans for today?

Elise and I are going to run some errands this afternoon when Rosemary arrives to care for Chris. We may stop in Starbucks for a Frappacino and people watch. I will begin to move a few things back into Chris's house and I will start to rearrange things as well.

Well, it is coffee time and you have a good Tuesday.

Later.......................

Good Morning Jeanne.

Sharon,it is good to hear from you. Sorry to hear about your Dad, we wish him the best.

Janet, go and get those groceries. How are the storms?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...