Monday, June 15, 2009

Evening

Good Evening,

How did your Monday go? Well, after I finished running my errands the day turned out to be perfect. It has been a great day and when that happens I take notice of it because when things are going just a bit too well, it is my experience to be on the lookout for a problem or pain. I just may be having a well deserved good day and I may be getting antsy or something. I am a very, very cautious person by nature.

Elise prepared a very nice dinner tonight before she left to play bridge at her Mom's. Chris is doing well and he has had a very good day too. I am caring for Chris this evening. I am mulling over what I am going to pack for our stay-cation that we are going to take on Wednesday through Friday. My brother Herman has helped us to plan our stay-cation for the month of July and we are really looking forward to it. Well, I had better get back to work with Chris he is starting to chat up a storm.

Have a great evening all and stay safe.
Later................

Good Night Jeanne.




No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...