Friday, June 26, 2009

TGIF


Good Morning,


Mood: I Feel Good


Music listening to: Jump On It by The Pointer Sisters


TGIF. How are you doing? Well, the weekend has begun and it should be a good one. I started the day off at 5:45am this morning caring for Chris. A little later than usual due to the wonderful dinner we had at Paula and Marty's last night. As a matter of fact I slept straight through the night and that is rare for me.


I believe that Chris is glad to be back in his house again, I am sure that he missed it a lot. He is chatting up a storm this morning and he is having a good time listening to the music. Elise is counting Tarantulas this morning but she will be up and tackling the day real soon. I have my coffee right next to me and it is very good and I am looking forward to my second cup. Any plans for today?


Can you believe that we have no plans for today? I have to run to my office this afternoon but other than that, that is it. We are going to grill some Italian sausages and put them into some pasta for dinner. We are looking forward to that let me tell you. Well, I had better get this Friday rolling. Have a blessed day and enjoy the weekend.


Cheers.......................


Good Morning Jeanne.


JT, how are you feeling today?


Erika, good to hear from you guys. Enjoy the birthdays next week.


Tiger, Marcie, what is up for the weekend?


Cher, where are you?


Ross, Denise have a great weekend.


Rosie, what is new Down Under?


Sharon in the UK, have a good one.


Shirlene, what is new in Orleans?


Claudia, what are you up to for the weekend?


Pearl, how are you doing? How is your family?


Steph, what is up for the weekend?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...