Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday Morning

Good Morning,

Mood: Disappointed

Music listening to: Love Come Down

Morning, how are you on this fine Monday? I started the day off at 5:45am caring for Chris. Elise is up and out taking a walk. The weather is perfect right now , but it is not going to stay like this for long. We are having a problem with Lampchop lately, she is getting out of the yard some way and we have not caught her at it. She is a very smart dog but I will catch her soon.

Any plans for today? None at all for me today, so I am planning on taking it slow and easy. I had a wonderful time last night at Buddy's Grill with Elise and her Mom. Elise's Mom treated me to a great dinner for Father's Day and I really did appreciate it very much because she really made the day much brighter. I had the meatloaf special with mashed potatoes and gravy, rice pilaf and bread. Elise had the halibut with a baked potato and veggies. Elise's Mom had fried shrimp, Au gratin potatoes and cold slaw. We shared a Pinot that was very good. Elise's Mom had coffee and a dish of yogurt for dessert. A wonderful evening that I will never forget.

We returned home and Elise and I played video games on the laptop for hours. After Rosemary left for the evening we called it a night. Well, the coffee is done and the aroma is calling me to pour a cup. Have a good Monday and stay safe.

Good Morning Jeanne.

Del, JT thanks for the greeting.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...