Saturday, June 27, 2009

Morning


Good Morning


Mood: Tentative


Music listening to: All Night Long by Lionel Richie


How are you doing on this Saturday morning? I started the day off at 5:45am looking in on Chris and getting him settled. Elise will be caring for Chris this morning. Elise is out and about already more than likely she is swimming. The coffee is good this morning and I am on my third cup already. Is that a sign of a good day or a bad one?


Any plans for today? We are going to have dinner this evening at a place called Fire and Spice a new eatery in our area. We will be accompanied by Elise's Mom and we hope that the food is good. I am sure that we will be playing a few games on the Wii today as well. It is 80 degrees and I am sure that it will get into the triple digits today. Have a good day and enjoy it.

Later..................


Good Morning Jeanne, thank you so much for the photo I love it.


Ross, I hope that your team wins tonight.


JT, how your feeling today?


Shirlene, always good to hear from you.


Steph, what is up for today? Back to Hardee's? Smile!


2 comments:

RoryD said...

Love the cup!!

Jessie said...

Morning Rory,
How are you doing this Sunday morning? It is my favorite cup, I have had it for years.
Jessie

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...