Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday

Good Morning,

Mood: Lucky

Music listening to: Just Got Paid

How are you doing? Well, it is another Monday and I am prepared for all that comes along with it, smile. I started the day off at 5:35am caring for Chris. I was awakened by Lampchop barking at something or someone this morning, or she was telling me that it is time for me to bounce. Elise is counting ants this morning but she will but up and at it very soon.

Elise and I went to see The Taking of Pelham 123 yesterday after Rosemary arrived to care for Chris. We had an early dinner at home adn Elise's Mom joined us. We had Elise's killer homemade tacos and all of the fixing's, refried beans and a couple of cold beers. For dessert Elise's Mom had Fig ice cream made from goat's milk and let me tell you she loved it.

We returned home after the movie and I checked on Chris. The movie was very good and Denzel and John Travolta were excellent. The movie has plenty of action and drama. Well, I had better grab another cup of coffee and plan my day. I have to run on the airbase this morning for sure. Have a good Monday and stay safe.

Cheers.............................

Good Morning Jeanne.

Herman, thanks again for helping us with the great rate for our upcoming stay-cation.

Steph, how was the weekend?

Marcie, Tiger, what is up for the new week?

Joe, so sorry to hear about the car problems.

Monna, how was the weekend? How are the boys?

Cher, how are you?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...