Thursday, June 11, 2009

Howdy

Howdy,

Well, I just got back from having my car tested for emissions and it passed. I was there for a lot longer than I had wanted to be. Tomorrow I will renew my registration and I will get there early to try to beat the crowds, I hate going to the DMV.

I had better get to work I am behind on my chores and that bothers me, smile. I heard from my Sis today and she is doing great and it is always good to hear from her. Things are going well for her in the ATL.

Later...................

Good to hear from you Sis. Give our best to Shaina.

Jean, glad to hear that you are better and back with us in the group.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...