Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Morning


Good Morning,


Mood: Going Along


Music listening to: Hear and Know by Luther Vandross


How are you this Tuesday morning? I started the day off at 5:45am caring for Chris. Elise will be up and about soon. The coffee pot is on and I have my cup at the ready. I am feeling pretty good this morning. I am taking things slow and easy and I hope to be doing cartwheels in few more days.


Any plans for today? I have none whatsoever and it feels good. I do have quite a bit of yard work to catch up on but it is going to have to wait a bit. I have really missed posting to our blog and I have missed all of my many epals and bloggers. This illness has made me see that I need to do more of the things that make me happy and that is just what I am going to do here on out. I have gotten to the point where I am thinking about who cares for the caregiver?


Well, the coffee is ready and I think I will grab a cup and sit outside and rest and take in the morning air. It is supposed to be a hot one today at least 101 degrees. Have a good day all and stay safe.

Cheers........................


Good Morning Jeanne.


Tiger, how are you this morning?


Marcie what is new?


Ross, hey how are things down under?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...