Sunday, June 21, 2009

Afternoon

Good Afternoon,

Well, we returned from having breakfast at Village Inn. Elise, her Mom and I ate very well. Elise's and her Mom are taking me out for a Father's Day dinner at Buddy's Grill this evening after Rosemary arrives to care for Chris. I really do appreciate the gesture very much and it brightens the day for me a lot.

I got a big hug from Kim for Father's Day and that felt very nice. I got a call from Claudia a long time friend to wish me a Happy Father's Day as well. Anne, Monna, Rory, Tiger, Mary thank you for the Father's Day greetings as well, I have some very dear friends and I know that I am blessed to know them.

Elise is caring for Chris and she is just about finished, she will be getting him up real soon. Again to all of the fathers have a great Father's Day.
Later........................

Howdy Jeanne.

Claudia, your call made my day much better, thank you.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...