Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Good Night

Good Night All,

It has been another good day here in Tucson. Chris had a very good visit with Jeanne his Case Manager. Today was very relaxing and I really enjoyed it. Elise prepared a great dinner this evening. We has cheese crisps, refried beans, lettuce and tomatoes and of course some salsa and jalapenos. We got it all down with a couple of cold beers.

Elise and I worked on getting Chris 's house back in order and we will move him back in tomorrow. I am caring for Chris this evening and it is still quite hot outside. Well, I had better get back to work so have a pleasant evening.

See Ya..................

Good Night Jeanne.

JT, glad that things went well at the dentist today. Get some rest.

Monna, good to hear from you.

Sis, always a pleasure to hear from you. Our best to Shaina and her exams. I looked over the site that you sent to me and it looks great. Elise and I will look it over together and maybe we can work something out to meet you in Jamaica.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...