Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hello


Good Morning


Mood: Cautious


Music listening to: Do The Hustle


How are things going for you this morning? I started the day of at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is still under the covers this morning but she will be up and about soon. The dogs are very playful again this morning and the neighbors dog out back has been barking all night long for some reason. The coffee is good and hot and I need it to jump start things.


Any plans for today? I am going to visit the barber this morning early out on the air base to have my ears lowered. Rosemary will be here today to care for Chris due to Brent is not available. I am taking things slow and easy until I am back at 100% and feeling my normal self again. I plan on resting and relaxing as much as I can over the next couple of days.


We are going to Live Theater tomorrow to see a play and prior to that we will stop in Colors for a Jack and Coke. After the play we will hit Buddy's Grill for a spot of dinner. Well, I had better get to work, have a good day and be blessed.


Ciao......................


Good Morning Jeanne, hope that all is well? Sorry, for not stopping by this evening but I don't want to take the chance of you catching this virus that I have.


Steph, have a wonderful day and give our best to all.


Ross, hey you are on a roll. How is Denise?


Liz, hang in there things will work themselves out for the best.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...