Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hello

Good Morning

Mood: Great and Feeling good

Music listening to: Your Cheating Heart on the Karaoke machine

How are you doing this fine Tuesday morning? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is calling all hogs this morning but I am without a doubt that she will be up and out early this morning. It is a nice morning out and we have some cloud cover that is keeping the the temp down for right now. We have a 30% chance of rain today with the possibility of wind up to 35 miles per hour.

Chris is relaxing listening to the karaoke machine play. The construction workers are here and they are hard at work. The dogs don't like it because they are here because they cannot roam around the yard like they are used to doing. They have to endure with them just like we have too.

Brent will be here this afternoon to care for Chris and I will continue to take it slow and easy. Elise and I may go to Starbucks for a Frappacino when Brent arrives. I have so much email to catch up with I don't know were to start, but I will get it done. Well,I had better get to it. Have a good day and stay safe.

Later.............

Morning Jeanne.

Ross, what is new?

Cher, good to hear from you, get better soon, OK?

Steph, what is brewing for today?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...