Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Morning

Good Morning

Mood: Sadden

How are you doing on this Hump Day? I started the day off early as a matter of fact I have been up all night with very personal matters eating at me. Chris is doing just great and the construction is going to take a bit longer than we thought it would. So that means that Chris will remain in the main house a bit longer.

I just got back from the Tucson Police Office downtown and I had to file a fraud report on a matter that could and should have been resolved quite some time ago but the parties involved thought that the matter was a joke and it is not. This is going to affect several people and property may be lost as well. A simple phone call would have solved the whole problem but that was too easy.

Any plans for today? None here, I am just going to rest and count all of my blessings today.
Have a great day.
Later................

Good Morning Jeanne, see you tomorrow.

Ross, you are on another roll.


1 comment:

Susie of Arabia said...

Sorry to hear about your fraud troubles - I know that's no fun. I hope it's resolved to your satisfaction, quickly!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...