Friday, January 7, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Energetic!

Music listening to: Killing Me Softly by the Fugees!

Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will be popping up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Dreamy Creamy Salted Caramel Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a bit nippy out this morning here in the "Old Pueblo". It is supposed to get in the 70's today.

I am caring for Chris this morning. Sister Jayne will be here at 11:00am to take over. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. Ya Mon'. I asked her to play some music to relax to.

My playmate and I went to the movies at the "Loft" yesterday to see "Red Rocket". It was a very different kind of movie, but it was good.

My shorty will be making her way to Phoenix this morning for a overnight baby shower trip. She will be accompanied by my (cognata).

Here are our latest rock creations. Enjoy! I will start a new one today.

6 JAN MY LATEST 


6 JAN ELISE'S LATEST



6 JAN DROPPED AT GUS BALONES

The challenge word for today is (Rimbalzare) I will use it in the comments section of our blog. My fidanzata will have fun with this one, smile!

Well, I had better check on Chris and my shorty. Have a good TGIF and be careful out there. I will chat at you later.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come hai dormito la scorsa notte? Ho dormito come un tronco. Cosa stai facendo oggi? Com'e Capo Jim? Bene, meglio che rimbalzi in modo da poter far rotolare questo TGIF. Abbracci!

Loraine said...

Jim ama guardare le atlete, dice a causa del loro talento. Penso che gli piaccia guardare i loro culi e le loro tette rimbalzare.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...