Saturday, January 29, 2022

Buongiorno!




Mood: Concerned! Eyes Wide Open!

Music listening to: The Bird by Morris Day and the Thymes!

Buon Sabato! How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good French Roast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cold morning here in Tucson and it is still a bit windy.

Sister Janye will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy day. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. Here is my latest. Enjoy!


28 MY LATEST

Hey, Chefs Day once again was tasty and delicious. My Sous Chef and I prepared "Jamaican Jerk Chicken" with Black Beans and Rice. Ya Mon". We were stuffed and so was Sister Jayne. We got it all down with a few ice cold (birras). Have a look. It is going to make you hungry for sure. Smile!


28 JAN CHEF GETTING READY TO BURN!


28 CHEF AT WORK


28 CHEF AT WORK (JERK CHICKEN)


28 JAN SOUS CHEF AT WORK!


28 JAN BURNING AWAY!


28 JAN AH, DONE!



28 JAN YA MON'!


28 DINNER PLATED!



28 JAN DINNER PLATED!


28 JAN BIRRA (CORONA)




28 JAN BIRRA (REDBRIDGE)



28 JAN CHEF'S WORK IS DONE! MANGIAMO!


This evening we are going to have dinner at the "Coronet" downtown. After dinner we are going to the Arizona Theater Company to see the live play "Women in Jeopardy". It should be a good one. We will be joined by my cognata for this play.

Hey, tomorrow is going to be a football Sunday. WooHoo! Are you ready for some football?

Today's challenge word is (momento). I try to live it but sometimes life interrupts.  Do you agree fidanzata?

Well, I had better go and check on Chris. Have a good Sabato and I will chat at you later. Stay safe!

Ciao..Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come stai? Ci ai dato uno spavento per il momento. Stai al sicuro. Buon sabato!

Loraine said...

Più invecchio, più mi rendo conto di quanto sia importante vivere il momento. Essere qui ora. Ma hai ragione, può essere una sfida.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...