Monday, January 3, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buona Sera!

Hey, how did your day go? Hope it was a good one?

It has been another busy one for me, but I got her done. It seems like this year wants to start off with issues that are unnecessary, at least to me. I refuse to be defeated at anything that I do, but that is just me.

I prepared grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner. I had a slice of ham with mine. Elise enjoyed an avocado with hers and some baby carrots. I had a few baby carrots with mine and we both had some fried potatoes as well. It was all good.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in the main house watching the Wildcats play basketball. Chris is watching the game with me, and he is enjoying his supplemental drip.

Here is my shorty's latest rock creation. Enjoy!


3 JAN ELISE'S LATEST

Have a good night's sleep so you can be ready for "Taco Tuesday". I have a routine doctor's appointment tomorrow morning. Stay safe.

Buona Notte.....Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Goditi un sonno caldo.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...