Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


JELLO SHOTS ANYONE?

Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to: I Just Called by Stevie Wonder!

Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Dunk Your Donut Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cold morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Jackie the caregiver will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to take care of this morning. I asked her to play a few funny (Ted) talks for me today. I need a good (ridere) to kick start my day. I will be making a trip over to the eastside this morning as well.

My shorty and I are working on new rocks. Chris the iRobot will be coming out this morning to clean the main house carpet.

Today's challenge word is (ridere). Can't wait to see how my fidanzata will use it. I have used it already in this morning's post.

Have a good Taco Tuesday. Stay safe and enjoy the day. I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie con Elise


Fidanzata, thanks for your comment about last night's blog.

Country Granny, thanks for posting to our blog.

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Cosa succede oggi? Ho bisogno di ridere oggi. E tu?

Loraine said...

Ogni giorno ho bisogno di ridere, imparare e sapere che a qualcuno importa. Ah sì. Sono una ragazza felice.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...