Saturday, January 1, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

Has you first day of 2022 gone well? I do hope so. It is a cold one here in Tucson.

We have been glued to TV watching football games. We are well rested let me tell you.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is in the main house watching football and working on a new rock. Chris is watching football and enjoying his supplemental drip.

I am going to redo and restart my Bucket List that was put on hold when Covid started. I am also going to make some changes with the way I do things. I am not going to be as easy and forgiving this year. It will be a minor adjustment.

Have a good night's sleep so you can be ready for day number 2 of 2022. 

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...