Saturday, January 8, 2022

Buongiorno

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Thunderdome by Tina Turner!

Buon Sabato!  How are you doing?  We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Mauds in House Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another one here in the valley of Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have to make a trip over on the eastside this morning. I also will be taking the "Green Lady" to the car wash as well today. She has a frown on her nameplate. I can't have that at all. I asked Aleza to play some "Inspirational Music" for me today.

My left knee is acting up this morning. Actually, it started yesterday, so I am taking it slow as much as I can today.

Here is my playmates latest rock creation. We will be starting new ones soon. Enjoy!


7 JAN ELISE'S LATEST

We will be having dinner this evening at "Dante's Fire" with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo and Edwina. After dinner we are going to the "Berger Center" to see the live show "From Brooklyn to Broadway in Only 50 Years". It is going to be a good one for sure.

Well, I had better check on Chris and get my (anatre) in a row. Have a good Sabato and I will chat at you later. Stay safe!

The challenge word for today (anatre). I used it in the posting already. Go for it fidanzata.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Woohoo Capo Jim. Mi piace guardare anche gli asini e le tette femminili! Una protuberanza toracica femminile e calda!

Loraine said...


Penso anche che il corpo femminile sia bellissimo. Ma non ha nulla sul corpo maschile. Sorriso.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...