Monday, January 31, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

Did you day go the way you wanted it to today? It has been a busy day around here.

Elise's MRI went well and now we wait for the results to come in.

I am working on a new rock and Elise will start one soon. Here is what made it out in the hood today. Enjoy!

31 JAN ELISE'S LATEST



31 JAN IN THE HOOD

We enjoyed leftover Jerk Chicken and Black Beans with Rice for dinner. It was still delicious and very filling. We watched a new series titled the "Maid". It is very interesting, and it was filmed in Washington State. We recognized a lot of the areas to include the ferry boat rides.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is in the main house watching the news. She is also on her Mac checking her email. Chris is watching TV and having his supplemental drip.

We have a Bulk and Brush event coming up this week and I will be going through and putting stuff out for it. A bit of an early Spring Clean Up, if you will.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday.

Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Tiger Lilli said...

♥️��♥️

countrygranny47 said...

Have a good night Jessie,
Hope you can get some rest tonight.

Jessie said...

Thanks sister Tiger for posting to the blog.

Jessie said...

Country granny you do the same. Thanks for posting to the blog.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...