Sunday, January 2, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



1 JAN SISTERS CELEBRATING NEW YEARS AND A BIRTHDAY!

Mood: Relaxed!  Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Love Never Felt So Good by MJ!

Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good French Roast from The Coast. A second cup will be downed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is a cold one here in the valley of Tucson.

Alexa is awake and she said that I have my usual Domenica tasks to take care of today. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

Well, today will be another day of football for us. My playmate's team the "Chiefs" play today, and she will be glued to the TV screen.

We will be working on new rocks soon. We will be putting rocks in the hood today.

Well, I had better get this Domenica moving forward. Have a good one and get ready for the first Monday of the New Year. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (Cin cin). We did this on New Year's Day. I am sure that my fidanzata did as well and you too!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Sei rimasto tostato ieri sera? Ero di sicuro e forse un po 'caldo. WooHoo! Cosa hai intenzione di fare oggi? il calcio sara guardato qui oggi.

Loraine said...

Sì, ho bevuto cin cin con vino e ottima tequila. Buon 2 gennaio.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...