Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Now That We Found Love by Heavy D!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cold morning here in Tucson.

My first task for today is to take Sister Jayne to her doctor's appointment this morning. It is an early one. I will be caring for Chris until she returns. Alexa is awake and she said that I have no other tasks to complete today.

My shorty and I finished our latest rocks, and I will post them later this morning. We will start new ones today as well.

Hey, today is "Chefs Day". My Sous Chef and I will be preparing "Grilled Hamburgers" with fries for dinner. My Sous Chef will have the (opzione) to select a libation to go along with our meal.

Well, I need to get to it. Have a good "Humper" and I will chat at you later.

I started reading my new book last night and I had a hard time putting it down. I can't wait until tonight to start reading again.

Today's challenge word is (opzione). I have used it in this morning's post. Bring it on fidanzata.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Cosa c e serbo per questo Hump Day? Stai al sicuro e felice, suono perche seiamato teneramente.

countrygranny47 said...

Good Morning Jessie,
I am finally able to check in on your blog again.
Don't know what was wrong,, but,, so far everything is going good.
Have a great day and I hope everything is good with Jayne.

Jessie said...

Thanks Country Granny. Stay warm.

Loraine said...

Amo avere opzioni nella vita! Non tutti hanno opzioni, quindi sono grato.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...