Thursday, January 27, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Exhausted! Dreamland! Sconed! Giggles!

Music listening to: Boggie by Eddie Kendricks! (Classic R&B)

Buon Giovedi!  Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning, but she will up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Kona Coast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It is another cold morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Let me explain why I am exhausted this morning. I didn't sleep well at all because I was awakened by a terrible dream. I will not go into the particulars, but I will keep my eyes and ears wide open just in case.

My playmate and I were reading books and all of a sudden, my shorty broke out in a laugh, again and again. It had me about to follow suit. Nothing like a good (scone) for dessert. WooHoo!

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks, and we will be dropping a few in the hood today. We will also drop one off at Gus Balones as well.

We will be hitting up a movie this afternoon. This evening's dinner will be provided by "Leo's".

Hey, yesterday was Chefs Day. Here is what was burnt up in the (cucina). It was delicious. Thank you fidanzata and Capo Jim you are the best!

26 JAN CHEF AT WORK!


26 JAN FILET BURGERS


SIZZLE!


CHEESEBURGER


26 CHEFS DAY PLATED





26 JAN FRIES A MUST!


Well, I had better check on Chris and my shorty. Have a good Thirsty Thursday and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (sogna). What do you think fidazata?

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Coma va? Cosa ne pensi della parola sfida di oggi?

Loraine said...

So che i sogni sono importanti, ma a volte possono interrompere una buona notte di sonno. Ancora - sogni felici stanotte.

Jessie said...

Grazie mio amore.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...