Friday, January 21, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Can't Get Enough of Your Love by Barry White! (Classic R&B).

Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in here cave this morning, but she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Kona Coast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a chilly morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she has been wondering where I have been for a week. She thought that I met up with "Siri" for sure, smile! I asked here to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

It is going to be a busy day today. I have to make a trip to the main post office this morning. My playmate and I went to the "Loft" to see the movie "The Tragedy of Macbeth" and it was excellent.

It feels good to be able to get back to blogging. I really missed it and I missed you my followers, friends, and my girlfriends. So, I have (ritornato). Ritornato is today's challenge word.

Here are some pictures of what has been going on since I have been away. Enjoy!

0UR STAYCATION CHA CHINGS!






EDWINA


SHOO SHOO




IO E MIO MOGLIE








RUMIKUBE






My shorty and I are working on new rocks. The Cortez location has closed down so are creations will be dropped in the hood, Gus Balones, and the Egg Connection.

Hey, my girlfriend Shoo Shoo came over a couple of days ago to play some ping pong and Rumi Kube. I have to tell you she is very good at ping pong because she beat both of us. She also did well at Rumi Kube. She is a very remarkable young lady.

Well, I had better get this TGIF rolling along. Have a good one and I will chat at you later. My shorty and I will be dining at "Oreganos" for dinner this evening. We will also play a few "Wii" games this afternoon.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Sono tornato. Mi sei mancato.

Loraine said...

Adoro il ritorno del blog e delle foto.

countrygranny47 said...

GREAT WINNINGS JESSIE,
I AM TRYING TO SEND THIS TO YOU,,
NOT SURE IF THIS ONE WILL GO OR NOT.
THIS DARN THING IS PAIN IN MY RUMP TONIGHT,,,,A LOL
have a good one to you both.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...