Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Buongiorno!

 Buongiorno!



Mood: Blissful!

Music listening to: Shining Star by Earth, Wind, and Fire!

Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning, but she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cold one here in the valley of Tucson this morning. Did you sleep well? I did, like a log.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that I have a doctor's appointment this morning. She also said that Chris the iRobot will be coming out of his cradle this morning to clean the main house carpet. I will ask her to play some "Smooth Jazz" when I return from my appointment.

I will be looking for new ideas for new rocks today. Maybe some South Park rocks. That would be a fun change of pace indeed.

Today's challenge word is (cambiare). I have used it already in today's post to the blog. My fidanzata will ring in and use it for sure in the blog comments section.

Have a good Taco Tuesday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come Stai? Hai dormito bene la scorsa notte? Spero di si! Ogni giorno e una nuova opportunita per cambiare la tua vita. Piu tardi cara!

Loraine said...

Grazie. Ho anche dormito bene. E, sì, ogni giorno è un'opportunità di cambiamento. Spero anche che i cambiamenti siano miglioramenti. A volte non è facile saperlo.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...