Sunday, January 2, 2022

Buona Sera!

 Buona Sera!




The day is over. How did yours go? It has been a very busy weekend, but we got through it.

Today was another day filled with plenty of football. My playmate finished a new rock, and I will post it tomorrow.

We enjoyed the leftover blackeyes and cornbread for dinner. It was delicious and very filling.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is resting and he is watching football and enjoying his supplemental drip. He also enjoyed some mashed pears as well. Elise is in the main house watching football as well. She prepared a couple of "White Russians" for tonight's dessert. It was delicious and I know that we will sleep very well tonight.

Here is a picture of our good friend Marty. He added to today's challenge word. Here he is with a "Cin,cin". Thanks Marty!


2 JAN CIN, CIN MARTY!

Well, I had better check on Chris. Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day for me as well. I have to catch up on several tasks that I could not complete today due to no caregiver. 

Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Monday. I will chat at you later. Have a great upcoming week.

Buona Notte......Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...