Sunday, January 23, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Farcito!

Music listening to: LG Spin by LG!

Buon Domenica! How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a Dreamy Creamy Salted Caramel Blend. A second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast.

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have my normal Domenica tasks to complete today.

Today is going to be another "Are You Ready for Some Football" day. How about San Francisco's win last night? Wow! We are looking forward to the "Chiefs" game tonight. Go Chiefs!

Hey, Chefs Day was a huge success. We enjoyed "Grilled Sirloin Steaks, mushroom gravy, a butter garlic drizzle, sweet peas, loaded baked potatoes, salad, and of course we enjoyed and downed plenty of Jack Daniels and Coke. We shared this meal with Sister Jayne, and we were all (farcito). It was all good.

I will post pics of the meal as soon as I figure out why they will not load. 

Today's challenge word is (farcito). I have used it several times in this morning's post. I am looking forward to seeing what my fidanzata will post in the comments section of our blog.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Domenica and enjoy the day. Stay safe!

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Buon cibo, buon umore e buoni amici! Sì, sono la ragazza fortunata perché la mia vita è farcito di cose buone.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...