Sunday, May 30, 2021

Hello!

Hello,




How goes it so far? We just got back from having a good breakfast at the "Egg Connection". The food was as good as ever.

Elise is caring for Chris and I purchased our tickets for "Spiral" Saw" at Park Place Mall. I am now restocking Chris's supplies for next week. I also have some yardwork to do behind the main house  and behind Chris's house. I will be feeding the fur-babies as well.

I am getting in the right frame of mind for next week working with Chris. I will be caring with him on Mondays and Tuesdays due to the loss of the caregiver. Sister Jayne will be taking over on Wednesdays.

Our dinner of Pinto Beans with Hocks is coming along very well. The Sous Chef is all set to hook up some cornbread to go along with it. We hope that you are having a good day? I will chat at you later. I didn't get to hop into the Jacuzzi yesterday and I will not have time today. Oh so not good, smile!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...