Monday, May 10, 2021

Buongiorno!


9 MAY TOAST TO MOTHER'S DAY


9 MAY MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) ON MOTHER'S DAY



Mood: Cabin Fever Hanging Around!

Music listening to:Jungle Love by Morris Day and the Tymes!

Buon Lunedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me but then she popped downed. What was that about, eh? Any plans for today?

The coffee is a Southern Pecan Blend and a second cup will e enjoyed later this morning. It is another nice morning here in Tucson. Are we going to hit the triple digits soon? Looks that way.

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemarie will be here to give Chris and Elise a massage this afternoon. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me. Hey, I am excited because I was informed that "Boney James" is coming to Chandler in November. WooHoo! My shorty and I need to attend this concert. If you have never been to a "Boney" concert you don't know what you are missing. 

My playmate and I are still working on new rocks. I am almost finished with my latest creation. I got a message yesterday from a lady named Bekki about a rock that she picked up. It is one that I did awhile back of a lady sitting on a beach in a red hat. The rock now sits on Bekki desk because it reminds her of her mother. Wow, this blew me away and it made me feel great that she liked the rock so much. She said that she will treasure it forever. Thanks Bekki.



LADY IN THE RED HAT AT THE BEACH

Hey we will be on a stay-cation on Thursday and Friday right here in Tucson at the Varsity Suites. We will enjoy my world famous Tuna Jalapeno Dip with Fritos. While we are there will hit up a movie in the theaters. We are really looking forward to it and the video game fest on our laptop. On the second day we will venture out to eatery in town for a dinner. Ya Mon'.

Well I had better go and check on Chris and my shorty. Have a good Lunedi and be careful out there. I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and  Elise

Ross and Denise, have a good week. Anything new in Sydney?

Monna, stay safe. Anything new in Canada?

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?

Erika, what is new in Germany?

Sisters, what is up?

JT, how are things in Tempe?

Edwina, how are you?

Barb, how are you?

Bev, what is up?

Deb and Sharon, have a good one.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Loraine said...

Lady in Red Hat รจ una vincitrice!

Jessie said...

Grazie mille fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...