Monday, May 31, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



31 MAY GIORNO DELLA MEMORIA!

Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to: Push It by Salt and Peppa!

Buon Lunedi! Giorno della Memoria!  How are you? I started the day off at 5:10am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Southern Pecan Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another nice morning here in Tucson. The birds are chirping loudly.

I would like to salute all of my comrades in arms both past and present on this Memorial Day. Reflect on what this day means and the sacrifices that were made to keep this country free. "Freedom Is Not Free".

I am caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today. I do have to complete one of my continuing Medical classes today.

Well Chefs Day was very good and delicious yesterday. We enjoyed Pinto Beans with Smoked Hocks and cornbread. We over ate and so did Sister Jayne.


30 MAY CHEFS DINNER



PINTO BEANS WITH SMOKED HOCKS AND CORNBREAD!


Here is the latest rock creation by Elise. Enjoy! Here are the rocks that we picked up and dropped of yesterday as well. 


30 MAY ELISE'S LATEST


30 MAY PICKED UP


30 MAY DROPPED AT THE EGG CONNECTION


30 MAY DROPPED AT CORTEZ



My shorty and I went to see the movie "Spiral" Saw". It was surprisingly  good. It stared Chris Rock. I was totally different for him. Lots of twists and turns. We will hit up another movie later in the week.

Well I had better get this day moving forward. Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, have a good week.

Monna, have a safe week.

Erika, how are things in Germany?

Rosie, how goes it in Melbourne?

JT, have a good week in Tempe.

Bev, what is new?

Barb, how are you?

Sisters, what is up?

Deb and Sharon, how are you? 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Nessun mago schernisce oggi? Quindi accetti il fatto che la sconfitta stia arrivando, sì?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...