Monday, May 24, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How are you? Did your day go well? It has been a different kind of day for me. A true Monday. I had to deal with a few (SNAFU'S).

I prepared grill cheese sandwich's for dinner. Elise had slice tomatoes and baby carrots with hers. I had a grilled ham and cheese and baby carrots. We watched a movie on Netflix with Chris.

I  have been caring for Chris since noon today. The caregiver had to leave. Chris and Elise enjoyed their massage from Rosemarie. So today was a long one for me. Elise is in the main house watching the news.

We both worked on our rocks today and we still have not finished yet but we will soon. I hit up the Jacuzzi this evening and that felt very good and I didn't want to get out. I may have to get back in it tomorrow if time permits.

Tomorrow is going to be another busy day but hopefully not as busy as today Today I felt rushed and I don't like to be rushed ever.

Have a good night's sleep and I will chat at you tomorrow.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...