Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Buongiorno!

 Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Asleep!

Music listening to: Word Up by the Gap Band!

Buon Martedi! Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will be up and on the move soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Rainforest Blend and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a very nice morning here in the valley of Tucson, and yes it is going to heat up for sure.


FLOWERING CACTUS IN OUR GARDEN


LIZARD WORKOUT (PUSH UPS) 



Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to take care of today. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today. I will try to get a power nap in today if I can.

We are still working on new rocks. I will finish the one that I am working on today. I will start a new on as soon as I am finished. I will not be making a trip to the Cortez location today.

Tomorrow we will be getting our our suitcases for our upcoming stay-cation here in Tucson. I will be loading up a few new games onto the laptop to play while we are away. I will also prepare my World Famous Tuna Jalapeno Dip tomorrow as well. Can you say "Lets get scooping"? We will for sure!

Well I had better get this Taco Tuesday moving forward. Have a good one and I will chat at you later

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona mattina fidanzata. Si, questo mattina sono un po' dolorante dal lavorare nel capannone. Mi riposero oggi, se posso. Un pisolino di potenza suona bene, eh?

Loraine said...

I piani di staycation sembrano fantastici!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...