Monday, May 31, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


31 MAY MY SISTER TIGER AND HUBBY RAY


How are you? We are good here. It has been a very busy day let me tell you but  got through it.

My shorty prepared corn on the cob, sliced tomatoes and baby carrots for dinner. It was all good. We watched the a series on Netflix with Chris. Chris has been in a good mod today. He is now watching "Mash" and downing his supplemental drip.

My shorty is in the main house listening to the news and working on a new rock. I started a new rock today and it is going to take a few days to complete. Here are a few pics I would like to share. Enjoy!

31 MAY IN THE HOOD


31 MAY ELISE'S COVID PUZZLE



Tomorrow is going to be another busy day for me. My sister Marcie had a true (SNAFU) today. I hope that tomorrow will be a lot better for her. Have a a good nights sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday.

Hey my fidanzata and I are going at it now. I got into her head big time! WooHoo!

Buona Notte....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata. Mi sono messo nella tua testa. Sei nei guai!

Loraine said...

Hai lasciato cadere il guanto di sfida. Preparati!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...