Sunday, May 9, 2021

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Hello to all the (Moms) I do hope that your is to your liking? Elise having a good one I must say. Thank you all for the texts, emails and gifts.

We enjoyed a good breakfast at the "Egg Connection" this morning. Elise and Chris are in the main house watching TV. I am almost finished with my usual Domenica chores. I will soon be working on a new rock. Speaking of rocks. Here is what we dropped of at the Cortez location and at the "Egg Connection" Enjoy!


9 MAY DROPPED AT CORTEZ


9 MAY PICKED UP



9 MAY DROPPED AT THE "EGG CONNECTION"


Elise just received a delivery from "Frozen Delight" a wonderful Edible Fruit Bouquet that looks fantastic. Elise has already dig into it and I don't blame her. Here is what it looks like and here is the note that it.


9 MAY EDIBLE FRUIT BOUQUET FROM "FROZEN DELIGHT" AND CHRIS



9 MAY NOTE TO (MOM) FROM CHRIS 


Well, I had better make my way into the main house to snag a piece of the bouquet. Have a good evening (Moms) and enjoy!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Va bene fidanzata.

countrygranny47 said...

Beautiful gift to Elsie from Chris.
She deserves everything she can get.
Hope you all had a relaxing day.

Jessie said...

How has your day been Mary?

Loraine said...

Bellissimo cesto di frutta.

Rosie said...

Well good on Chris

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...