Monday, May 24, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Still Trying To Get Back In!

Music listening to: Beat It by MJ!

Buon Lunedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is stirring about so she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Vermont Maple Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another nice morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemarie will be here this afternoon to give Chris and Elise a massage. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to take care of today. First off I will be taking Sister Jayne to a doctors appointment at 9:00am. I asked Alexa to play some "Inspirational Music for me today.

My playmate and I will be working on new rocks today. I will not be making a trip over the the Cortez location today. I will be putting some rocks in the hood this morning.

Hey the Jacuzzi is up and running and I will be popping in it today if time permits. My shorty and I went to the Roadhouse Cinema last night to see the movie "Dream Horse" and it was a excellent movie. I am sure that my sister Marcie would enjoy it.

Well I had better get this day moving forward post haste. Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Capo e io abbiamo letto di recente una recensione di Dream Horse e sembrava un bel film.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...