Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Treat Her Like A Lady by the Temptations!

Buon Mercoledi! Hump Day!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning like a Pop Tart from the toaster to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Peruvian Light Solar Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in the valley of Tucson. The fur-babies are loving it.

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy one. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

We will be meeting up at the "Cup Cafe" for lunch with Paula, Marty and my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. It will feel good to gather again. It has been way too long. We will not be making a trip to the Cortez location today. Truly Nolan will be here this morning to spray around both houses on the outside.

Today will not be a Chefs Day due to having lunch downtown. Sunday will be the next Chefs Day. Hey, I had a dream this that woke me up. It was a interesting dream that involved Sister Jayne's Mum.

Well I had better get this Humper moving forward. Chris is going to the zoo this afternoon. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Hey my shorty brought back some Short Rib Bites with fries and salad for dinner. It was very good and the (birra) was ice cold.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise  

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

C'è il sole là fuori. Stai all'ombra o indossa un cappello al Cup Cafe.

Jessie said...

Fara fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...