Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


4 MAY OUR CACTUS GARDEN

What is up around your way? We are good here and things are going fairly well. The biggest issue that we are dealing with right now started yesterday with Chris. At around 3PM yesterday he developed a temp of 99.4. That is high for Chris. So I kept monitoring him for the rest of the evening and it came down with some medication.

Today at around the same time he started not to feel well. I checked his temp early this morning and he was fine. I checked his temp again at around 3PM and it was back up again to 99.4. I medicated him again to bring it down. I checked him every 30 minutes and it came down. Tomorrow I will monitor his temp several times to see if it happens again. He is resting right now and his temp is fine. His appetite is good and he is watching TV.

I got all of my tasks taken care of today except I didn't get the Tacoma washed. I will get that done tomorrow. I need to make a trip over on the eastside to pick up some pearl onions that are needed for tomorrows Chef Day. I also will stop at Dairy Queen tomorrow to pick up some soft serve while I am on the eastside.

My Sous Chef and I will be preparing Skillet Pork Chops with Peas and Carrots. We will have rice to go along with it. My Sous Chef will pick out a libation for the meal. We may have some Dairy Queen Soft Serve for dessert.

My playmate prepared homemade pancakes with eggs and sausages. We got it all down with plenty of fresh coffee. A Brazilian Blend.

I finished my rock and so did my shorty. We will start new ones soon. Enjoy!


4 MAY MY LATEST


 

4 MAY ELISE'S LATEST (KEEPER)

Have a good night and I will chat at you later Stay safe.

Buona Notte.....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Il giardino dei cactus ha bellissimi fiori. Hai il pollice verde?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...